Rub elbows with the crême de la crême of the SoCal cannabis industry at the Sugar Factory in downtown San Diego on Thursday, March 14, 2019 from 7PM-11PM PT. A $10 ticket gets you through the door into "San Diego's sexiest cannabis event." When you get there, you'll find great activities, like:
- A hemp clothing and swimwear fashion show
- Cannabis mixer (no, not the Catalina Wine Mixer, but better) with some of SoCal's hottest cannapreneurs
- Swag bags filled with all sorts of canna goodies
- Red carpet photo shoots
- Music by Ayla Simone
- Full bar featuring cannabis-infused craft cocktails
- Cannabis education by some of SoCal's most innovative and creative cannabis vendors
- Live art installations
- Sugar Factory chefs with tastings of their best CBD-infused treats
Get your best suit or little black dress to the cleaners, since dress code is formal. The event is open to the general public and press/media, so you don't need to be a Cannapreneur to attend (but you might be one when you leave).
If you're still not done when the party ends at 11PM, your $10 ticket includes access to the after-party, too.
Visit SōKO Cannabis's website for more information and to purchase tickets.
Will we see you at the SōKO Cannabis Ball 2019? Let us know in the comments.